It's more important than ever to look at the little things we can do the help get through yet another lockdown.
1. Make the most of each day. With the days getting darker early, it is important to make the most of the daytime hours. So, get outdoors, go on a walk, open a window, grab a coffee. Breathe in that cool autumnal air, it will make you feel better.
2. Be creative. We might be stuck inside more than we want to be, so why not take up a new hobby; knitting, paining, dancing, photography, cooking. Try a few things until you find something that you enjoy and why not join an online group to share your efforts!
3. Plan plan plan. Okay, so we can go on holiday at the moment, so why not plan a weekend break for this time next year? It will give you something to look forward to and something fun to do.
4. Self love. Show yourself some self love, whether its a hot bath with your favourite book, or getting into bed on a Saturday afternoon with a nourishing facemask (the washoff/peeling kind) whilst watching films. It's great to have a bit of down time to unwind.
5. Phone a friend. A good old natter will pass the time and will give you something to look forward to. Endorphins are released and you will feel good about life.